quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

Another thoughts

It was 5 minutes after midnight. My eyes were closed, just thinking about ups and downs of my life. It looked as if I was chasing a shamrock or something that was a tool to open the door of my dream. I was lying on my bed in the middle of the room in front of other three or four people I think.
Thoughts are like flashes, they can extend for two seconds or a lot of minutes, depends on your mind. In this day i was further and i could get in my heart and fell all my blood running into my veins!


It´s incredible when you live alone and you have to learn all on your own again and this means to appeal for your basic instints. When this happens, your emotions changed everytime and you need to be careful before taking a chance or making a change.

My advice is always keep your friends close to you no matter the distance you are from them.

I´ve been getting better and stronger here.
Im in a Fair City so, it means to drink a lot of Guinness and to listen some good rock in roll!!
Im very happy, enthusiastic and confident that i made the best choice for me!
 
I miss everyone in Brazil but excuse me, I have to make my history here!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário